Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Follow Me

Now that my job in Wisconsin is secured, it is time to move this blog. My Olympic Adventure is officially over and my Northwoods Adventure is about to begin. Please follow me to my new blog Northwoods Adventures, your primary source for all things Nelson & Van Heijningen. Visit often and read all about how Hanneke fares with the high rollers, how Lola develops a Wisconsin accent, how Ryan teaches his wife and child to ride a snow mobile (yes mom, I will be careful).

Because Olympic Adventures has its own web address of the same name, I purchased a new web address with the more generic name www.thedutchgirlsadventures.net to publish our new adventures. 'Cuz you never know, we might end up in Texas some day. (I did copy the content of Olympic Adventures into the new blog for the sake of continuity and convenience.)

So just this once, change those bookmarks, renew your email subscriptions, and hit the 'Follow This Blog' button one more time. Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. There is NO SUCH THING as a Wisconsin accent, der hey!

    (Also, I can't comment on the new blog because there's no "name" category to sign in with.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go to Texas!!! I will be there some day and it's a lot warmer than Wisconsin! Congrats on getting you job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thought you might like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed you last few blog posts. I love how I feel like we are all transitioning with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gefeliciteerd! what a relieve that things are finaly finalized!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails